1. For every pack of Mantu, fill steamer with 2-4 liters (2-4 quarts) of water.
2. Set the heat on high throughout and bring water to a boil.
3. Brush or spray steamer’s pan surface with cooking oil to prevent sticking.
4. Lay Mantu on the pan and allow spacing to avoid sticking.
5. Place the pan in the steamer, cover the lid and steam Mantu for 6-10 minutes (depending on the steamer) or until desired tenderness is reached.
6. Follow "SUGGESTED SERVING".
1. For every pack of Mantu (25 pcs), fill a pot with 3 litres of water.
2. Set the heat on high throughout and bring water to boil.
3. Drop frozen Mantu into the Pot and allow Mantu to boil for 4 minutes or until desired tenderness is reached, while stirring occasionally. Drain & Serve hot.
4. Follow "SUGGESTED SERVING".
1. Mix one cup of yogurt with freshly crushed garlic and salt for taste.
2. Brush some yogurt-garlic-mix on a plate and lay Mantu.
3. Put more yogurt-garlic-mix on Mantu followed with some dry crushed mint and Halal Fine Food's "Ground Beef Sauce" or "Ground Chicken Sacue". Serve it hot.